Whether you are new to cycling or are a returning rider who has done the real thing, you can go the distance by hopping on your bike and pedalling from London to the virtual Arc de Triomphe to help raise funds for North London Hospice!
By taking on the 300-mile challenge, you can help keep us on track with our mission of giving the best possible care to those living with life-limiting illnesses in the community and supporting their friends, families and carers.
Who can get involved?
We have created this challenge and other virtual ones to help you keep fit whilst adhering to social distancing rules. You can take on the challenges solo, with members of your household or make up a team with friends and colleagues who can take on part of the distance from afar.
How does it work?
- Register for free by filling in the form below. Or you can email the Fundraising Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be with you all the way in helping you achieve your distance and fundraising goals.
- Create a JustGiving page and use all its great features to make the fundraising page your own.
- Complete 300 miles of cycling within your own time frame (be it a week or a month), either inside on a static bike or outside, but please adhere to social distancing rules and stay safe.
- Track your miles on Strava, which will automatically link to your JustGiving page once set up.
- Raise £125 and you’ll receive a North London Hospice medal! £125 would be enough to sponsor our nurses for one full day.
Thank you for choosing to support North London Hospice.