Take part in virtual activities
Covid-19 continues to have a huge impact on our ability to raise funds and continue to provide the essential support our patients and their families need. That’s why North London Hospice is going virtual with events, challenges and collections. Help us to keep going by raising money online without leaving your house. You can hold a virtual collection, participate in a virtual challenge, take part in a virtual events or simply donate on our website.
Here’s how you can help:
- Take part in our Virtual Events
- Start a virtual collection
- Download our Virtual Fundraising Pack
All you need to do is set up an online fundraising page on JustGiving – it is easy, quick, and you can do it all from your phone, tablet or laptop!
If you have your own ideas on how to raise money for the hospice, we’d love to hear from you! We can help you to set up and promote your virtual challenge – please get in touch with email@example.com or call 020 8446 2288.
Take part in Virtual Challenges
Want to up the stakes? Then why not add a challenge onto your collection! It’s a perfect way to keep yourself busy and moving. Our suggestions below can all be done at home, and you could film yourself doing these to share with friends and family to update them on your progress and encourage them to sponsor you.
- Run a Marathon – Set yourself the challenge to run or walk 26.2 miles in support of North London Hospice. This doesn’t have to be in one go – you could set a time limit of one week or one month to cover the distance, and you could do this in your garden, around your house or on a treadmill if you have one.
- Cycle the equivalent of the Fuji Speedway race – the Tokyo 2020 Olympics road cycling race! This is 234km for men or 137km for women, and would be great for those who have a cycling machine at home.
- Walk the same distance as our Great Wall of China trekkers – they aim to cover 35km in 5 days, so why not try to cover the distance too…without the 1,000 steps of the Heavenly Ladder in your way!