In the Community
You can volunteer with patients in the community by taking part in the following:
- Respite sitting
- Providing emotional support
- Being a good neighbour
You can volunteer at one of our events
We run many fundraising events throughout the year which give people from all walks of life the opportunity to get involved, have fun and raise money for a great local cause. Volunteers are vital to ensure that our events run smoothly, safely and successfully.
You could help:
- Mail fundraising packs or help stuff goody bags
- Volunteer on the day of events. Help us with route marshalling, manning a checkpoint or registration
You can volunteer in one of our 17 shops
When you volunteer in a North London Hospice shop, you’ll be joining a friendly team at the heart of your local community.
We need people who can help with the following:
- Sorting through stock
- Collecting and delivering furniture (in a Hospice vehicle)
- Pressing or steaming clothes
- Advising on antiques, books or music
- Managing the till
Ready to volunteer? Please email our Volunteer Training and Support team.