North Central London Palliative Team Telephone Advice Support
A new out-of-hours telephone advice service
North London Hospice as lead provider and in partnership with the North Central London (NCL) Integrated Care Board (ICB), and the London Central & West Unscheduled Care Collaborative (LCW UCC), are pleased to launch the North Central London (NCL) Palliative Advice Team (NCLPAT).
Launching on 1 February 2023, the Palliative Advice Team (NCLPAT) provides a single point of access for patients, carers, and professionals to enable them to access telephone support, help, advice, and onward referrals to other appropriate services if required.
Call North Central London – Palliative Advice Team on 020 8152 3252
Frequently Asked Questions
- The telephone service will operate out-of-hours, Monday-Sunday between 8pm and 8am.
- It will support patients to manage their conditions in their own communities to improve their quality of life.
- It will support community staff to enable them to deliver care with additional specialist support and advice.
The service will be provided by North London Hospice, staff will deliver the service daily between 8pm and 8am.
The service will be delivered in partnership with the NCL Integrated Care Board (ICB), and the London Central & West Unscheduled Care Collaborative (LCW UCC).
Service users can call 020 8152 3252 between 8pm and 8am Monday to Sunday from 1 February 2023.
- Improving patient experience
- Less duplication – all referrals come through one system
- Increased access to support and advice for health care professionals
- Increased potential for service development