Ways to get in touch:
- First Contact for all new referrals and patient related calls 020 8343 8841
- General Enquiries 020 8343 6806
- Charity Shop Collections 020 8343 6813
- Fundraising 020 8446 2288
- Health and Wellbeing Centre 020 8343 6812
- HR 020 8343 6809
- In Patient Unit – Current Patients Friends and Family Line 020 8343 6838
- Volunteering 020 8343 6826
Covid 19 Update:
To protect our vulnerable patients and the staff that care for them, we are restricting access to our hospice sites at this time. Our Finchley ward is still operating but is closed to routine visiting. Family members will be spoken to individually by the IPU doctors or nurses about the circumstances where a visit may be permitted. Other visitors to the hospice, our Health & Wellbeing Centre or Haringey site are asked to wait at the door and a member of staff will come out to help you.
If you, or anyone in your household, display symptoms of coronavirus, please follow government guidelines. For the latest government advice on self-isolating and testing visit here
Thank you in advance for your co-operation. Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or questions or call the hospice on 020 8343 6806.