Ways to get in touch:
- First Contact for all new referrals and patient related calls 020 8343 8841
- General Enquiries 020 8343 6806
- Charity Shop Collections 020 8343 6813
- Fundraising 020 8446 2288
- Health and Wellbeing Centre 020 8343 6812
- HR 020 8343 6809
- In Patient Unit – Current Patients Friends and Family Line 020 8343 6838
- Volunteering 020 8343 6826
Covid 19 Update:
To protect our vulnerable patients and the staff that care for them, we are restricting access to our hospice sites at this time.
Our Finchley ward is still operating but is closed to routine visiting. Family members will be spoken to individually by the IPU doctors or nurses about the circumstances where a visit may be permitted.
Other visitors to the Hospice, our Health & Wellbeing Centre or Haringey site are asked to wait at the door and a member of staff will come out to help you.
We care for people who are susceptible to more severe strains of coronavirus and it is therefore essential to take these precautionary measures.
Please check www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the latest updates.
The current government advice to protect yourself and others is to follow these three simple actions:
- Wash HANDS keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover FACE wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make SPACE stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions:
If you, or anyone in your household, display symptoms of coronavirus – a new continuous cough or high temperature or the loss of, or change to, your sense of taste or smell – here’s what to do:
- if you have symptoms of COVID-19, however mild, self-isolate for at least 10 days from when your symptoms started and arrange to have a test.
- If you live with others, all other household members need to stay at home and not leave the house for 10 days. If anyone in the household displays symptoms they must stay at home for 10 days, regardless of what day they are on in the isolation period.
For the latest government advice on self-isolating and testing visit here
At North London Hospice the wellbeing of the people we support, hospice visitors, staff and volunteers is our first priority and that is why we are following advice and guidance issued by the World Health Organisation and the UK Government.
There are things that we can all do to help stop viruses like COVID-19 spreading.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation. Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or questions or call the Hospice on 020 8343 6806.