Share your feedback
However you engage with North London Hospice, as a patient, carer, supporter, customer, or in some other way, we hope you have a good experience with us.
If you have any feedback, what we do well or where we can improve, we want to hear about it so we can learn from your experience and where necessary, change the way we do things.
How to share a compliment make a complaint or raise a concern
There are several ways you can let us know about your experience of services.
- Fill in our online form at the bottom of this page. This allows you to provide feedback either anonymously or with your contact details.
- Scan our feedback QR code displayed at all of our sites and retail shops
- Speak to a member of staff – our staff welcome all feedback received
- Write to our CEO, Declan Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email our Patient Experience & Engagement Manager email@example.com
- Email our Feedback team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your feedback with us will never adversely affect the service or care you receive.
We always appreciate the opportunity your feedback gives us to improve our services. The more information we get on how we’re doing, the better we will be able to care for our patients and their loved ones as well as reassure our supporters.