User involvement & co-production
We want to hear what you think about us and our care. Your feedback helps us develop services how you want them to be.
Our regular Feedback Groups give us an opportunity to discuss ideas with you and listen to your suggestions. For more information please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with you (Co-production)
When we are thinking about a new service, we want to include your experience and suggestions, when we are designing it. We have previously developed the following services in this way:
- Relaxation group
- Breast cancer support group
- Managing Fatigue sessions
- Men’s group
- Carers skills course
- Relaxation for Carers
- Support group for carers
- Teens support group
- Catching the Light photography group
Please Co-Produce with us!
If you are interested in becoming involved in this way please let us know. You could be someone who:
- Uses or has used Hospice services
- Has relevant experience or expertise that would benefit us and the people we support
- Belongs to a particular group or organisation that we would like to understand more about.
- Has a skill or interest that would help us
- Wants to fundraise for us
- Wants to volunteer for us